Even though it is February, Old Man Winter still holds us in his grasp. Long, cold, evenings don't bother me, as I have plenty to do. Enjoying things like reading, writing, cooking stews and drinking hot chocolate and chai make the days enjoyable, but oh how I miss the sunshine! Days and days of white and gray start to affect my mood. As the sun sinks into the hillside, I long for its possible appearance and warmth in the morning.
Even though it is February, Old Man Winter still holds us in his grasp. Long, cold, evenings don't bother me, as I have plenty to do. Enjoying things like reading, writing, cooking stews and drinking hot chocolate and chai make the days enjoyable, but oh how I miss the sunshine! Days and days of white and gray start to affect my mood. As the sun sinks into the hillside, I long for its possible appearance and warmth in the morning.
ReplyDelete